Tyugashev Andrey Aleksandrovich, doctor of technical sciences, professor, sub-department of computer engineering, Samara State Technical University (244 Molodogvardeyskaya street, Samara, Russia), firstname.lastname@example.org
The complex technical systems are used today in various areas. We can name transportation systems, automated manufactures, nuclear power plants, etc. Such system consists of subsystems with different objectives. Each subsystem includes dozens of devices, sensors, actuators, etc. To achieve the system’s goals, the control means must provide well coordinated functioning of all these devices. We need the right coordination in time (real- time mode) and due to logical and physical reasons. The modern control should guarantee the completion of the system tasks even in case of some abnormal situations and unexpected external events. The paper is devoted to the definition of «intelligent real-time control for complex systems» and analysis of the most important features of needed control means. The paper also describes the application of real-time control algorithms logic for the
systems with limited available resources. We present also some software tools for support of verification and synthesis of the complex system’s control logic.
1. Mostovoy Ya. A. Lektsii po upravleniyu slozhnymi tekhnicheskimi sistemami: ucheb. posobie [Lectures on managing complex technical systems: textbook]. Samara: FGBOU VPO PGUTI, 2014, 192 p. [In Russian]
2. Khartov V. V. Aviakosmicheskoe priborostroenie [Aerospace instrument-making]. 2006, no. 6, pp. 29–33. [In Russian]
3. Kalent'ev A. A., Tyugashev A. A. IPI/CALS tekhnologii v zhiznennom tsikle kompleksnykh programm upravleniya [IPI / CALS technologies in the life cycle of integrated management programs]. Samara: Izd-vo Samarskogo nauchnogo tsentra RAN, 2006. [In Russian]
4. Koltashev A. A. Aviakosmicheskoe priborostroenie [Aerospace instrument-making]. 2006, no. 12, pp. 20–25. [In Russian]
5. Tyugashev A. A. Izvestiya Rossiyskoy akademii nauk. Teoriya i sistemy upravleniya [Proceedings of the Russian Academy of Sciences. Theory and control systems]. 2006, no. 2, pp. 128–141. [In Russian]
6. Kirilin A. N., Akhmetov R. N., Sollogub A. V., Makarov V. P. Metody obespecheniya zhivuchesti nizkoorbital'nykh avtomaticheskikh KA zondirovaniya Zemli: matematicheskie modeli, komp'yuternye tekhnologii [Methods for ensuring the survivability of low-orbit automatic earth sensing spacecraft: mathematical models, computer technologies]. Moscow: Mashinostroenie, 2010. [In Russian]
7. Akhmetov R. N., Makarov V. P., Sollogub A. V. Vestnik Samarskogo gosudarstvennogo aerokosmicheskogo universiteta [Bulletin of the Samara state aerospace University]. 2014, no. 1 (43), pp. 9–20. [In Russian]
8. Tyugashev A. A. Nadezhnost' i kachestvo slozhnykh sistem [Reliability and quality of complex systems]. 2016, no. 2 (14), pp. 9–16. [In Russian]
9. Kalent'ev A. A., Sygurov Yu. M. Vestnik SGAU [SGAU Bulletin]. 2010, no. 21 (1), pp. 58–62. [In Russian]
10. Tyugashev A. A. Proc. 8th KES International Conference on Intelligent Decision Technologies (KES-IDT 2016). Tenerife, Spain, 2016, part II, pp. 189–205.
11. Tyugashev A. A., Bogatov A. Yu. Trudy Mezhdunarodnogo simpoziuma Nadezhnost' i kachestvo [Proceedings of the International Symposium Reliability and Quality]. 2013, vol. 1, pp. 181–193. [In Russian]
12. Tyugashev A. A., Bogatov A. Yu., Shulyndin A. V. Trudy Mezhdunarodnogo simpoziuma Nadezhnost' i kachestvo [Proceedings of the International Symposium Reliability and Quality]. 2011, vol. 1, pp. 90–93. [In Russian]
13. Holzmann G. J., Smith M. H. Software Testing, Verification and Reliability. 2001, vol. 11, no. 2, pp. 65–79.
14. Garcia M., Stuckey P., Pascal V. H., Wallace M. International Symposium on Intelligent and Distributed Computing IDC 2014. 2014, vol. 19, pp. 126–138.
15. Tyugashev A. A. Journal of Physics: Conference Series. 2018, no. 1096 (1), p. 012156.